Sunday, November 30, 2008

26 Days Till Christmas...

I can't believe how quickly time flies these days...Only 26 days till Christmas. I only just started my Christmas shopping this weekend and I really didn't get much done. We did however make our yearly trek to the Christmas tree farm. We take a long tractor ride out into the Christmas tree forest and search for the perfect tree. This year was unususal as we cut down the second tree we laid eyes on. Usually it's an hour long search...I think it's a good sign of a simple holiday this year.

Well I am off to decorate...stay tuned I will post some pics later when I am done.

Stay warm and dry everyone! :)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hi Donna!

I thought I would drop in and let you know that I have an award for you. When you get the chance please stop by my blog and pick it up. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Jennifer(Crooked-Needle Primitives)